Aug 30, 2012Share This
We admit it, we're all iPhone, iPad, iMac addicts. Along with that comes an unfettered collection of apps that we love to share with one another. Here, for your enjoyment and increased quality of life (in our humble opinions) are our latest iObsessions:
- Shelly's favorite is SmartMirror: It only works on iPads and IPhones with front facing camera capabilities because it uses the face recognition algorithm of the device's camera to automatically zoom in on your eyes and lips for precise make up application. Never go out with lipstick on your teeth again!
- Julie's favorite is Cheese Cupid: Created by local ad agency Shine for the folks at the Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board, it pairs cheese with the approprite drink, or the best cheese for your beverage of choice. Simple and tasty!
- Trey's favorite is Lake Mendota Buoy Data: Any lake lover will adore this app. If you want to go fishing, kayaking, sailing, water-skiing or any other lake-oriented activity you can check wind direction, air temperature and dew point and the water temperatures in real time.
- Becky's favorite is 360 Panorama: It costs $0.99 and is worth every penny. You can take a 360 degree shot using your iPhone or iPad camera and turning in a tight circle. It creates an amazing and incredibly level interactive image that can also be viewed as a flat image or a stereographic image (which is pretty cool to see).
- Michelle's favorite app (Michelle is our new operations manager!) is Songza: Simply put, it plays the perfect music for any given moment. Even a sweay dance party.
We would love to continue to feed our addiction. Any apps you'd like to suggest?