Top 10 Reasons to Live in Maple Bluff
February 19th, 2015
Sprinkman Real Estate's
Top Ten Reasons To Live In Maple Bluff
10. You can enjoy access to Maple Bluff Country Club for golf, tennis on clay courts, swimming and diving for fun or competitively, and both casual or fine dining.
9. A Village Marina for boat storage, and both canoe and kayak rental is moments away from home, making water sports a simple pleasure.
8. The Village Gym offers flag football, basketball, tae kwon do, camp outs, tot time, yoga, and pilates for all ages.
7. Every day you can enjoy walking through a historical neighborhood full of well preserved homes in different architectural styles.
6. Where else on Father's Day do men parade down the street in bathrobes only to get tossed in to Lake Mendota?
5. Families gather outside on warm summer nights for Outdoor Movie Nights, and instead of hiding away in winter, they have Winterfest with a chili cook-off, snowshoe races, “Ididerdad” races, skating, sledding and more.
4. The neighborhood celebrates the Fourth of July old school style with a parade, a Village softball game, watermelon eating contest, dunk tanks, BBQ and more!
3. Summer boredom is banished for younger kids who join Camp Ya-Gonna-Wanna (3 – 7) and older kids (7 – 14) who participate in Art & Athletics.
2. To celebrate the winter holidays, everyone is welcome to the Holiday Tree Lighting, complete with Santa, cookies and hot cocoa, carols, and a bonfire.
1. With the beautiful lake offering amazing sunset views, proximity to downtown, and true community spirit, it's a great place to call home.