Why Use a Buyer’s Agent?
July 27th, 2015
There are numerous reasons why it’s in your best interest to work with a buyer’s agent —and we’ve listed several of them here. If you’d like to meet with one of our buyer’s agents to discuss your needs and expectations, you can find them here.
- The listing agent works for the seller. We work for you, and it doesn’t cost you a dime!
- You are privy to our extensive knowledge of the local housing market.
- You’ll be alerted automatically the moment a home matching your criteria hits the market.
- Be the first to know! If you can’t find a home on the market, we tap into our network of local Realtors and use other proven methods to find your ideal home —even if it’s not yet listed.
- No one loves red flags, but if we spot one we’ll make sure you’re in the know.
- Our expertise at writing contracts and negotiating often means more money in your pocket and a better chance of getting an accepted offer on a home you love.
- You’ll have preferred status with our vetted list of local resources, like mortgage brokers, inspectors, repair/service companies and whatever else you may need.
- In almost all cases, the service we provide to you is paid for by the seller as part of their listing agreement. Really!